These Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes are going to be a side dish you won’t forget! The garlic and Parmesan cheese packs flavor in every bite!
Potatoes have always been a huge weakness of mine. There is something so comforting and delicious about a potato for me. Fried, mashed, baked- I’ll take them any way I can get them. haha.
These Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes have quickly become a go-to potato recipe of mine. I make them for breakfast (they’re amazing stuffed in a breakfast burrito) and I also make them for dinner. During this time of year we barbecue a lot, so I have the oven free to make these delicious potatoes.
If you’re looking for an easy and flavor-packed side dish these potatoes are it! The garlic, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese coats these golden potatoes to delicious perfection. They would be great a long side almost any meal. Even the pickiest of eaters will eat these right up. My kids do! Of course, they dunk theirs in ketchup but I don’t judge. 😉
MORE DELICIOUS POTATO SIDE DISHES:
German Potato Salad
Cheesy Broccoli Twice-Baked Potatoes
Potatoes au Gratin
Garlic Parmesan French Fries
Twice Baked Potatoes
WANT TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER?
PIN IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Serves: 4 to 6
- 8 to 10 medium red potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese (freshly grated or can use Kraft’s canned Parmesan)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Rinse and scrub potatoes with water, then dry. Cut each potato into 1 inch pieces.
- Place cut potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with vegetable oil. Toss to coat potatoes in oil.
- Sprinkle garlic salt, onion powder and Italian seasoning all over potatoes. Gently toss potatoes again to cover in seasoning.
- Spread potatoes out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle the tops evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until tender. Carefully remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes to slightly cool before serving. Serve warm and enjoy!